The Full Story:
“Snow Storming” Is The Latest Anti-Cuffing Trend: While many people want a “cuddle” partner during the winter, some people don’t. “Snow Storming” is when someone dumps their boo to get a fresh start in the new year. Even if they’re in a long term relationship, snow stormers just up and walk away. Sometimes they do it to leave a toxic situation or they reevaluate things and want better. What should you do before snow storming? Try these steps from relationship coach Kate Mansfield:
- Re-evaluating your priorities: Ask yourself, "Are they treating me in a way that feels good?" "Are they someone I respect?" "Is this relationship adding to my life?"
- Trying to resolve your problems together before resorting to snow storming.
- Snow storming in-person: Be calm, open and honest in providing your partner closure.
- Being upfront: "Make sure you are not just bored or playing games to avoid commitment."
- Changing your attitude about singlehood: Being single during cuffing season doesn't have to be a bad thing.
Source: USA Today