A Dog Swallowed a Woman's Sex Toy, Then Puked It Up at the Vet
If this isn't the most embarrassing thing your dog can do, I don't know what beats it: Someone took their Rottweiler to the vet after it swallowed something it shouldn't have. And there's a video of it finally puking it up in the middle of a vet's office.
It's not clear if the owner or vet posted the video. But it's only 13 seconds long . . . and ends after the dog finally pukes up a big, pink SEX TOY.
The woman filming it seems excited when it happens. People online seem to think she's the owner, but it's not clear. Meanwhile, a vet tech holding the dog's leash starts to dry heave.
(Warning: The video is kind of graphic.)
Read More HERE
Photo: Getty Images