1. Cameron DiazandJustin Timberlake. . . They dated from 2003 to 2007, but reunited in 2011 for"Bad Teacher".
2. Blake LivelyandPenn Badgley. . . They dated from 2007 to 2010, but continued to play their roles for two more years on"Gossip Girl".
3. Cole SprouseandLili Reinhart. . . They meton the set of"Riverdale"and datedfrom2017 to 2020, and are still playing a couple on the show.
4. Nina DobrevandIan Somerhalder. . . They datedfrom2010 to 2013, but their"Vampire Diaries"characters still ended up together.
5. Amanda SeyfriedandDominic Cooper. . . They meton the set of"Mamma Mia"and dated from 2007 to 2011,and they reprised their roles for"Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again"in 2018.
6. Jennifer AnistonandTate Donovan. . . They dated 1995 to 1998 and were in the midst of breaking up when Tate started a five-episode storyline on"Friends"as Rachel's boyfriend.
7. Kaley CuocoandJohnny Galecki. . . They secretly dated for two years in the early seasons of"The Big Bang Theory", but continued to play their roles through 12 seasons.
8. Lea MicheleandMatthew Morrison. . . They dated before"Glee", and in season one her character had a huge crush on his.
9. Laura DernandKyle MacLachlan. . . They datedfrom1985 to 1989, and played love interests in"Twin Peaks: The Return"in 2017.
10. Naomi WattsandLiev Schreiber. . . They ended an 11-year relationship in 2016, then played spouses on"Chuck".
(Hit upBuzzFeed.comto see the complete list.)