Everything You Need To Know About Cyber Monday
The best Cyber Monday deals
- Nintendo Switch bundle with controller and games, now just $299 at Best Buy
- Hulu subscription was $5.99, now $1.99 a month at Hulu
- HP Pavilion 15z Touch laptop:was $1,299.99, now $449.99 at HP
- Fitbit Versa 2:was $199.95, now $129 at Walmart
- Google Pixel 3a, 64GB was $399, now $249.99 at Best Buy
- TCL 6-Series 55-inch TV was $649, now $599 at Amazon
- HP 14 laptop was $599, now $369 at Walmart
- Xbox One S with three games was $249.99, now $149 at Walmart
- EXCLUSIVE: Tile Sticker 4-Pack, Tile Premium, Google Nest Mini:was $89.98, now $74.98 at Tile
Cyber Monday deals from around the web:
- Amazon.com:The first Cyber Monday deals
- Walmart.com:Cyber Monday is here
- BestBuy.com:Today's daily deals
- Target.com:Sneak Peek deals
- Adidas.com:Sales on trainingwear
- Belk.com:Daily doorbusters - 75% off
- Dell:Sales incoming on Cyber Monday
- Disney Plus:Get a free 7-day free trial
- Ebay.com:Focus on TVs and consoles
- Google Store:Large sums off Pixel
- HomeDepot.com:Daily deal savings
- JCPenney.com:Pre-Cyber Monday deals
- Kohls.com: Coupons aplenty in big sale
- LEGO.com:Build yourself a deal
- LoveHoney.com:Up to 50% off
- Lowes.com:Deals on smart home
- Macy's.com: 60% off womenswear
- Mixbook: See the new deals
- NewEgg.com:Cyber Monday deals so far
- Nike.com:Big savings on apparel
- Sears.com:Hefty savings on TVs
- Stage.com:Up to 60% off
Read More HERE
We Spent a Record $7.4 Billion Online During Black Friday
The stores had their usual array of FIGHTS and chaos on Black Friday . . . which is probably why so many of us stayed home and just bought everything online.
According to Adobe Analytics, we spent a total of $7.4 BILLION online on Black Friday, which is the highest total ever. That works out to an average of $168-per-person, which is up about 6% from last year.
And they're predicting we'll spend even MORE today for Cyber Monday . . . they're estimating it'll hit $9.4 billion.
Read More HERE
It's time for "Yes or B.S." We give you a statement, and you decide YES, it's true . . . or NO, it's total B.S. The topic is things you might not know about Cyber Monday . . .
1. The term "Cyber Monday" was coined 14 years ago in 2005.
Yes: The website Shop.org ran a press release in 2005, and it was the first time "Cyber Monday" was used.
2. By the following year, we were already spending over a half a BILLION dollars on Cyber Monday.
Yes: We spent about $610 million on Cyber Monday in 2006.
3. For the first time ever, Cyber Monday sales DIPPED last year, and were lower than the year before.
B.S. Sales have gone up every year so far,hitting a new record of $7.9 billion in 2018.
4. Cyber Monday last year was Amazon's single biggest shopping day ever.
Yes: People bought more than 180 million items on Amazon between Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday last year. And Cyber Monday broke their all-time single-day record.
5. The record for most money spent on Cyber Monday by ONE PERSON is $207,982.
B.S. We made that up and couldn't find a record for one specific person. Out of the 174 million Americans who shopped between Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday last year, the average person spent $335.