1. Social media accounts of the late CHRIS CORNELL may be teasing a new release.
Chris Cornell's Social Media Accounts Teasing New Music? https://t.co/VOzDhBckeD— Loudwire (@Loudwire) September 13, 2018
2. Slash and Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators on Jimmy Kimmel
3. SMASHING PUMPKINS released a new track called "Silvery Sometime (Ghosts)".
And the new reunion album is due out November 16th.
Listen to the track at about 1:53:00, here.
4. TWENTY ONE PILOTS had to stop twice during a show because people passed out.
PELASE!!I MISSED OUT ON CONFETTI BECAUSE I PASSED OUT IN PIT BEFORE THE SHOW STARTED!! ☹☹☹☹— charlotte (@colorlessunrlse) September 13, 2018
5. THE 1975 dropped a new track called "Sincerity is Scary".
6. Motley Crue Is Recording Four New Songs
VINCE NEIL confirmed that MOTLEY CRUE is reuniting to record new music. He said they're doing four songs. NIKKI SIXX said they're for the movie adaptation of their biography, "The Dirt".
Exciting news! I’ll be going back in recording studio in a few weeks with the boys to record 4 brand new Motley Crue tracks! Rock On!!— Vince Neil (@thevinceneil) September 13, 2018
7. Amy Winehouse would have been 35. (1983 - 2011)
View this post on Instagram
For our girl Amy, it has been seven years since you passed on to the other plane of life. Since then there have been a few years of questions, intrigues, truths and recognition. And even after these past years, we feel that you are still close and alive, encircling us with your memory and your light. ─ Your spirit lives and has filled our hearts with love and tenderness ... know that we are eternally grateful for your personality, for the love and intensity that despite so little time in this world, you shared with all of us and with so many people around of the world. ─ Today is the greatest day, but every day is a day to celebrate and remember your spirit and all the beautiful art you left! All of us from the four corners of the world miss you every day more than words can express. __ Thanking the Amy Winehouse Foundation for doing a great job in memory of Amy to support, inform and inspire vulnerable and disadvantaged youth to reach their full potential. With love ▪ ✫ 14.09.1983 ─ † 23.07.2011 #AmyWinehouseNeverDies
8. New Music from Carrie Underwood, Good Charlotte, and Willie Nelson:
• "Generation RX", Good Charlotte. It includes a song called "Prayers", which is a commentary on the culture surrounding the phrase "thoughts and prayers."
• "My Way", Willie Nelson.
It's his tribute to Frank Sinatra, and it features Willie's takes on Sinatra classics like "Fly Me To the Moon", "Young at Heart", and "Summer Wind". Norah Jones joins him for a duet on, "What Is This Thing Called Love".
9. Paul McCartney’s New Album “Egypt Station” Has Been Released on Cassette
10. Eminem Says MGK's Diss Was "Pitiful," and He Hasn't Decided If He'll Respond
EMINEM thought MACHINE GUN KELLY's "Rap Devil" was decent for him. But he says the part that dissed him was "pitiful," and he doesn't know how or if he'll respond, because he doesn't want to elevate MGK.
Eminem starts talking about MGK at the 8:00 mark. The thing about the diss being pitiful is 12 minutes in