1. Subway won't be doing $5 footlongs anymore,
at least not nationwide. They're now letting franchise owners opt out if they don't want to do it.
2. 3-year-old celebrates birthday with Whataburger themed party
3. 12 Maple-Flavored Things To Try This Fall If You're Over Pumpkin Spice
Welcome to my fall plans.https://t.co/QXG3YyWJSg— Emily Lippiello (@emilylippiello) September 11, 2018
4. MERYL STREEP and her Heineken Light were a hit at the U.S. Open.
Hilarious moment as Meryl Streep realizes they’re taking about her on the air pic.twitter.com/5cqkTddvfn— BBALLBREAKDOWN (@bballbreakdown) September 9, 2018
5. PBS Video Shows Why We Eat Popcorn at the Movies
6. Someone Made a Recipe for Chicken in a Biskit Chicken Biscuits
Can someone please explain why these crackers are called “chicken in a biscuit”? pic.twitter.com/UVcXObkxDc— Brooke Frederick (@BrookeSanFran) September 10, 2018