1. Mustard Pizza Is Now a Thing That Exists
Remember the sweet, innocent days of 2017 when people argued about whether pineapple was a bad pizza topping? Now we're staring down stuff that sounds infinitely weirder, like this:
There's a pizzeria in New York City called Lions & Tigers & Squares, and they offer pizza that uses spicy MUSTARD instead of sauce. Then they use corned beef, cheese, and sauerkraut as the toppings, so it's like a Reuben sandwich. But still.
As usual with crazy pizza toppings, people on social media seem more grossed out than intrigued.
2. Domino's started running a two-month promotion in Russia
last week where you could win free pizza for LIFE if you got a tattoo of their logo. Then they ended the promo less than a week in, because they didn't expect so many people to do it.
3. A Truffle-Infused Hot Sauce, Is Taking Over Instagram Feeds
4. A new study found men are less likely to
order vegetarian options at restaurants because they think it's embarrassing.
5. Chocolate Chip Cookies Are as Addicting as Cocaine
Chocolate chip cookies are just about as addictive as COCAINE, according to a new study. And it's thanks to the sugar, the fat, the chemical compounds in the chocolate chips, and even the nostalgic feelings you get from the smell.