1. Olive Garden's Pasta Pass Is Back and This Time, You Can Get Unlimited Pasta For an Entire Year
America's best deal in grotesque carbo loading is coming back and it's BIGGER THAN EVER, baby.
Olive Garden just announced they're doing their Never Ending Pasta Passes for the third year in a row. If you haven't heard of them, it's a pass you buy for $100 that lets you eat at Olive Garden as much as you want for eight weeks.
But this year, they've added a new pass one that lasts for a YEAR. For $300, you can eat at Olive Garden as much as you want from September 24th of this year through September 22nd of next year.
Both passes include unlimited pasta, breadsticks, soup, and salad. So if you want a drink or anything else, you have to pay for it.
As for the math, assuming you eat at Olive Garden four times a week, the eight-week pass comes out to $3.13 per meal and the year-long pass comes out to $1.44.
But there's a catch. There are only 23,000 eight-week passes and 1,000 year passes going on sale so they'll sell out almost instantly.
If you want one, the sale goes live at PastaPass.com at 2:00 P.M. Eastern tomorrow.
2. Pumpkin Spice Lattes will be back at Starbucks next Tuesday,
one week earlier than last year. Although some people in Seattle have reportedly been able to buy one NOW.
3. And Dunkin' Donuts announced
they're bringing back their Girl Scout Cookie coffee line next year, plus a new mystery flavor.
4. Pop-Tarts Cereal, Which Only Existed For One Year in the Mid '90s Is Coming Back
Pop-Tarts Cereal is coming back. If you don't remember it, that's because it only existed for one year, from 1994 to 1995. It should hit stores early next year.
5. Waffle House Now Has Their Own Food Truck
6. How To Look Like The Coolest Person In The Bar, According to Bartenders
7. They're changing the Animal Crackers box,
because PETA complained about them showing animals in cages.