1. There's an ice cream place in Taiwan where instead of a scoop,
you can get a mound of gelato shaped like a PUPPY. And they're so realistic, some people feel bad eating them.
how you feel about this pic.twitter.com/TTwR9mps1w— ✰grimey✧彡 𝕐$𝕃 (@babygrimey) August 3, 2018
2. For the 27th year in a row,
Dairy Queen is bringing back its Pumpkin Pie Blizzard starting September 3rd.
3. A Chick-Fil-A in Florida Just Opened 587 Feet From Another Chick-Fil-A
Remember back in the day when it felt like there were always new Starbucks opening across the street from other Starbucks? Another chain just picked up that baton and ran with it.
A Chick-fil-A is opening in Merritt Island, Florida tomorrow and it's 587 feet from another Chick-fil-A.
Why would they do that? Well, one of them is inside of a mall, and the other one's in the mall parking lot. And they'll both still probably be crowded.
4. James Coney Island creates new type of hotdog
5. Wendy’s Celebrated the End of Summer By Dropping Prices of the Frosty 50 Cents
Grab that piggy bank. 50¢ small Frosty is back! pic.twitter.com/OTJgate3sH— Wendy's (@Wendys) August 20, 2018
6. PETA Bullied Nabisco Into Changing the Animal Crackers Box
7. The Cactus Bowl is now the CHEEZ-IT Bowl.
Stay classy, college football.
The Cactus Bowl is now the Cheez-It Bowl pic.twitter.com/DDxr8yR9fp— Nate Fain (@FainsWorld) August 20, 2018