1. Did "Diff'rent Strokes" Star Todd Bridges Threaten His Ex with a Crossbow, and Fire a Taser at Her?
A former girlfriend of "Diff'rent Strokes" star TODD BRIDGES claims he threatened her with a crossbow and a taser so she got a restraining order against him. Todd does have a crossbow, but denies threatening her.
2. A 61-year-old naked guy in Georgia broke into a liquor store on Monday and stole one can of soda.
3. A 50-year-old guy in Canada got a DUI
the other day for driving his riding mower down the street. He was about three times the legal limit.
4. Someone Stole $98,000 Worth of Ramen Noodles Which Is at Least 300,000 Packages
Some thieves in Georgia stole $98,000 worth of RAMEN NOODLES out of a trailer a few weeks ago. That's got to be over 300,000 packages. The cops are trying to track them down.
5. A Librarian Is Going to Jail For Embezzling $89,000 to Spend on "Game of War"
A library director in Utah was busted earlier this year for embezzling $89,000 worth of library funds to buy stuff in a mobile game called "Game of War: Fire Age". He was just sentenced to 30 days in jail and he has to pay back the money.