1. An idiot in L.A. could face charges after he jumped a fence at the Los Angeles Zoo and spanked a hippo.
2. An impaired driver in Spain recently tested positive
for EVERY single substance the police test for, pot, meth, cocaine, opiates, AND alcohol.
3. A 71-year-old bingo caller in New York
is facing fraud charges for manipulating the outcome of multiple bingo games.
When the lead investigator nailed the perpetrator, I’d like to think he/she turned to his/her partner and said, “Bingo.” https://t.co/s1V1CQelJd— Daniel Knauf (@Daniel_Knauf) August 14, 2018
4. A Guy Shot His Friend in the Butt After Arguing About Politics on Facebook
Two guys in Tampa got into a heated Facebook argument about politics last week. Then one of them drove to the other guy's house and shot him in the butt.
5. A Heavy-Set Dude Stole $250 Worth of Axe Body Spray
A heavy-set guy walked into a store near Toronto last week, and stole about $250 worth of Axe body spray. It's not clear if he planned to sell it or wear it. But he looks like a big, sweaty dude. So maybe he just needed to stock up?
6. Two lunch ladies in Connecticut
are accused of stealing half-a-million dollars from their cash registers over the course of about five years.
7. Mom That Spent Over $25K on Her Son’s Prom
in 2017 Has Been Charged With Fraud and Could Get 140 Years Behind Bars