1. Happy Birthday Mila Kunis is 35. Mrs. Ashton Kutcher.
2. STORMY DANIELS is doing the U.K.'s "Celebrity Big Brother", along with KIRSTIE ALLEY.
3. A lost MARILYN MONROE nude scene from the movie "The Misfits"
has apparently been found. Although it's not like you can't just Google nude pictures of her.
4. The Texans Cheerleaders Had Their Annual BBQ Yesterday With Plenty of Pictures and Videos
5. Kim Kardashian Shared a New Pick Wearing Panties and Shoes and Nothing Else
PHOTO @RICHARDKERNSTUDIO— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) August 14, 2018
6. Lady Gaga Remembers Having Trouble Breaking in Because of Her Looks
LADY GAGA remembers having trouble breaking into showbiz because of her looks, kind of like her character in "A Star is Born". She says, quote, "It's heartbreaking because you feel like, 'Why am I not enough?'"
7. Dating App is Offering Plastic Surgery Advice
to Users That Are ‘Too Ugly’ to Use the Service and One Woman is Actually Getting Surgery
8. Happy Birthday Halle Berry is 52 and still posting photos like this.
9. DEMI LOVATO is in Chicago,
undergoing an extensive treatment program that could take months.
10. Here's your first look at LIU YIFEI as Disney's live-action Mulan.
11. CARRIE UNDERWOOD posted a photo of herself
as she's about to go on stage at the Grand Ole Opry over the weekend and you can see her tiny baby bump.
12. Kayla Rae Reid Still Doesn’t Miss a Beat on Instagram
You haven’t seen a whole lot of Kayla Rae Reid here lately, but we promise you she still doesn’t miss a beat. The South California blonde has been busy over the last year getting into motherhood, yet somehow doesn’t look the part once she pops on a bikini.
Good morning! ☀️😃 I’m overjoyed by the amount of fullness I’ve felt submitting myself to @si_swimsuit . Ryan mentioned to me that he remembered me telling him on our first date (we were discussing our goals) that SI had always been my ultimate career goal. I feel like I have seen my life in a full circle. I have been able to inspire myself on an entirely new level and remind myself that those dreams still matter. @mj_day @si_swimsuit Having another open casting this year was the sign I needed. The past two years have obviously been challenging publicly and privately. Being a new mom, I have felt that my needs and dreams are no longer important. I’ve realized now that it’s absolutely not true! No matter the outcome, I will always continue to inspire, motivate and encourage everyone around me to never give up at whatever it is you are trying to overcome or achieve! 💪🏼 I love and cherish all of your inspiring words. Thank you!!!❤️😊🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼 #SISwim #SISwimSearch #NeverGiveUp