1. New Foods You MUST SEE. Chipotle's Bacon, Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Cookie Straws and Hubba Bubba Gin
1. The next topping available at Chipotle looks like it's going to be BACON. They're going to test bacon at some stores in Orange County, California next month, and it could go nationwide soon.
2. Starbucks is expanding its pumpkin spice empire, with new PUMPKIN SPICE COOKIE STRAWS. They're on sale at grocery stores now but there's no word if you'll be able to get them when you order drinks at Starbucks itself.
3. Remember Hubba Bubba gum? A company in England just turned it into GIN. Their "Bubba Hubba Bubblegum Gin" is pink, it tastes like gum, and apparently, it's not terrible. Unfortunately for now, they're only shipping it in the U.K.
2. IT'S ON between the makers of Oreo cookies, and lookalike Hydrox.
A new FTC complaint by the Hydrox people claims the Oreo folks have secretly been getting grocery stores to put Hydrox cookies in hard-to-see spots, so no one will buy them. Hydrox cookies were actually created FIRST. They debuted in 1908, Oreos debuted in 1912.