1. A Couple Is Busted Doing Sexy Things in Their Van in a Walmart Parking Lot
A married couple in Minnesota was busted on Saturday night when the cops caught the guy performing sexual favors on the woman in their van in a Walmart parking lot. They were both arrested for indecent exposure.
arrested for indecent exposure. Shantell is also facing a charge for impaired driving, and Frank is facing a charge for violating the court order.
2. Two People Were Burned by a Flaming Drink
Called the "Rum Donkey" at Gordon Ramsey’s Restaurant in Las Vegas
3. Cops in Myrtle Beach are looking for a guy who broke
into a woman's home on Monday and stole her phone, plus one corndog.
4. Some guy jumped out of a walk-in freezer at a restaurant in New York this week
then threatened people with a knife and promptly DIED of an apparent heart attack. Turns out he was a suspected MURDERER who'd just gotten out of prison. So the Associated Press went with this headline: Quote, "Man who jumped out of freezer and died was cold-case suspect."
5. A Guy Tries to Get a KFC to Reopen at Gunpoint
A guy in Delaware went to KFC on Sunday night, but it was closed so he pulled a GUN to try to get an employee to open it back up. He was arrested for robbery.