1. Coldplay officially cancels Houston concert that was postponed due to Harvey
2. STONE TEMPLE PILOTS are making new music with a singer they won't name yet.
3. Marilyn Manson Was Injured When a Stage Prop Fell on Him
MARILYN MANSON was injured during a show in New York City Saturday night, when a stage prop fell on him.
He was about an hour into the show, in the middle of doing "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)", when he grabbed onto the prop, which is a metal rig with two huge guns on it. His weight pulled it down on top of him.
He was carted offstage on a stretcher and taken to the hospital, but there's no official word what's wrong with him. Some people are saying he hurt one of his legs.
Whatever happened, it's bad enough that he has to cancel all his shows between now and the 14th of this month.
4. BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN and BRYAN ADAMS teamed up onstage for "Cuts Like a Knife" and "Badlands".
5. STEVEN TYLER is denying he had a seizure.
6. The Killers Have Their First #1 Album
It seems hard to believe, but THE KILLERS just scored their FIRST #1 album, by selling 118,000 copies of "Wonderful Wonderful".
Here's the Top 10:
1. NEW: "Wonderful Wonderful", The Killers . . . 118,000 copies.
2. NEW: "Gemini", Macklemore . . . 51,000 copies.
3. "Luv is Rage 2", Lil Uzi Vert . . . 45,000 copies.
4. "By Any Means 2", Kevin Gates . . . 40,000 copies.
5. "Trip", Jhené Aiko . . . more than 37,000 copies.