1. Dunkin' Donuts Just Released Its First Beer
Dunkin' Donuts just released its first beer. Unfortunately, it's only available at a brewery in North Carolina and it's not donut-flavored, it's a pumpkin spice-flavored brown ale.
2. This Wednesday is National Taco Day and Taco Bell is Making Special Taco Gift Boxes
3. Milk Company TruMoo Has Orange Milk for Halloween
That Supposedly Tastes Like Orange Creamsicle
4. "Reader's Digest" posted their picks for the best gas station COFFEE in every state.
5. M&M's Is Bringing Back Its Pecan Pie Flavor
Just in time for Thanksgiving.