1. A Guy in Yellowstone National Park Was Seen Video
Challenging a Giant Bison That Was Blocking the Road and Was Later Arrested
2. A Guy Drives to a Police Station to Prove to His Friends He's Not Drunk, He Was
A guy in Ontario, Canada wanted to prove to his friends he wasn't too drunk to drive last week, so he drove to a police station to take a Breathalyzer test. And he was at one-and-a-half times the legal limit, so he was arrested.
3. A guy in Canada has to pay back $130,000 for a chunk of gold
he stole last year by hiding it in his no-go hole. The good news for him is he was originally supposed to pay $60,000 more. The price of gold has gone up, and it would be worth more like $180,000 now. But a court just ruled he doesn't have to pay market price.
4. Cops in Oregon are looking for a guy
who stole a safe from a business last month, while disguised as a pirate.
5. A Man Got Into a High-Speed Chase Because He Really Needed to Poop
A guy in Washington state ran from the cops, lost control of his car, and crashed into a house last Wednesday. And when they asked why he didn't stop when they tried to pull him over, he said he couldn't because he really needed to poop.