Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo officials released the entertainment lineup for the 2023 Rodeo season, scheduled for Feb. 28 – March 19. The lineup features a mix of genres: Country, EDM, Hip-Hop, Norteño, Pop, Rock, and Christian. Many of the artists will make their RODEOHOUSTON® debut in 2023.
Tuesday, Feb.28 – Opening Day, presented by Texas Capital Bank
Wednesday, March 1 – Armed Forces Appreciation Day, presented by Crown Royal
Brooks & Dunn
Thursday, March 2
Friday, March 3 – Black Heritage Day, presented by Kroger
Bun B’s Southern Takeover
Saturday, March 4
Sunday, March 5
Zac Brown Band
Monday, March 6 – First Responders Day, presented by BP America
Tuesday, March 7
New Kids on The Block
Wednesday, March 8 – Community Day, presented by TC Energy
Thursday, March 9
Friday, March 10
Saturday, March 11
Sunday, March 12 – Go Tejano Day, presented by Fiesta Mart
La Fiera de Ojinaga
Monday, March 13
Tuesday, March 14
Machine Gun Kelly
Wednesday, March 15
Thursday, March 16
Friday, March 17
Saturday, March 18
Sunday, March 19 – RODEOHOUSTON Finals
- Tickets will go on sale at rodeohouston.com Thursday, Jan. 12, 2023, in two waves, 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Wave 1 tickets for Feb. 28 – March 9, performances.
- Wave 2 tickets for March 10 – 19, performances.
- (The Online Waiting Rooms will open at 9:30 a.m. for Wave 1 and 1:30 p.m. for Wave 2. Customers in the Waiting Room will be randomly selected to enter the store to purchase tickets at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.)
- A place in the Waiting Room does not guarantee tickets.
- Ticket prices start at $25, plus a $4 convenience fee.
- Individual Rodeo tickets can be purchased online at rodeohouston.com.
- All tickets will be delivered electronically via AXS Mobile ID Delivery; please allow 48 hours for delivery.
- To access your purchased tickets, download the AXS mobile app and login with the email used to purchase tickets.
Read More HERE