Hey, millennials . . . do you remember some of your childhood crushes from movies or TV shows?
The subject recently came up on Reddit, so let's discuss it. (Millennials are those born between 1981 and 1996.)
Here are some you might relate to:
1. Kimberly the Pink Ranger on "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers".
2. Devon Sawa as Casper the Friendly Ghost in human form or Christina Ricci in "Casper".
3. Danielle Fishel as Topanga and Rider Strong as Shawn on "Boy Meets World".
4. Brendan Fraser in "The Mummy" or "George of the Jungle".
5. Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy and James Marsters as Spike on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer".
6. Mark-Paul Gosselaar as Zack Morris and Tiffani Thiessen as Kelly Kapowski on "Saved by the Bell".
7. Denise Richards as Carmen in "Starship Troopers" and "Wild Things".
8. Lola Bunny in "Space Jam".
9. Jonathan Taylor Thomas as Randy on "Home Improvement".
10. Leonardo DiCaprio in "Titanic" and "Romeo + Juliet".
(Let's also add Natalie Portman as Padme and Hayden Christensen as Anakin in the "Star Wars" prequels. Or what about for the younger millennials, Zac Efron in "High School Musical"?)
Read More HERE