A Baby Was Born At A Metallica Concert
Metallica was playing a show in Brazil on Saturday when something weird happened. Near the end of the concert, a fan who was 39 weeks pregnant went into labor and gave birth to a baby boy inside the stadium as the band was closing out with “Enter Sandman.”
The baby boy, Luan Figueiro, was born at 11:15 p.m. just three songs before the concert was set to end. Medical personnel wanted to take her to a nearby hospital, but there wasn’t time and the baby made his debut at the show.
Joice M Figueiro posted a picture of Luan to Instagram, a post that was shared by Metallica on their account.
Read More HERE
SCORPIONS And WHITESNAKE Announce Summer/Fall 2022 North American Tour.
SCORPIONS, one of the most iconic and influential hard rock bands of all time, will return to North America on the "Rock Believer" world tour with special guests WHITESNAKE on the David Coverdale-fronted outfit's farewell tour.
Sep. 17 - Houston, TX - Toyota Center
Read More HERE
Here's percussionist Joe Porter playing famous intros to rock and metal songs . . .
using unique percussion instruments. (Highlights include Metallica's "Enter Sandman" on a Hammered Dulcimer . . .
Guns N' Roses' "Sweet Child O' Mine" on a Steelpan . . .
and AC/DC's "Thunderstruck" on a Slapaphone.
You'll find those and more on the source video.
Tours have been announced for SCORPIONS with WHITESNAKE, JACK HARLOW, and BARRY MANILOW. And additional dates have been added for LYNYRD SKYNYRD.
Songs You Didn't Know Were Written about a Celebrity
Every song comes from some sort of inspiration. But sometimes that inspiration is OTHER famous people. Here are 10 songs written with a celebrity in mind:
1. "Dude (Looks Like a Lady)", Aerosmith . . . It's about Motley Crue singer Vince Neil. Steven Tyler once mistook him for a woman after seeing the back of his head.
2. "Heart-Shaped Box", Nirvana . . . Kurt Cobain wrote it about Courtney Love's lady parts.
3. "Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of", U2 . . . It's performed as a fictional conversation about suicide between Bono and INXS singer Michael Hutchence. Michael had committed suicide in 1997, three years before the song came out.
4. "It Ain't Over 'Til It's Over", Lenny Kravitz . . . He wrote it about his divorce from Lisa Bonet.
5. "You've Got a Friend", Carole King . . . She wrote it for James Taylor, in response to his song "Fire and Rain", to let him know he wasn't alone.
6. "Lovebug", Jonas Brothers . . . Nick Jonas wrote it about Miley Cyrus. They dated when they were teenagers.
7. "Hollaback Girl", Gwen Stefani . . . This one was also about Courtney Love, but not her lady bits. Courtney had allegedly criticized Gwen as a "cheerleader". So the song was her response.
8. "I Kissed a Girl", Katy Perry . . . Katy was inspired by seeing a photo of Scarlett Johansson in a magazine.
9. "Style", Taylor Swift . . . Taylor wrote it about her former relationship with Harry Styles.
10. "Obsessed", Mariah Carey . . . It's about Mariah's feud with Eminem. He apparently claimed they had dated, even though she denies it.
Read More HERE