Whataburger Welcomes Back The Breakfast Burger
The Breakfast Burger features a 100 percent fresh beef patty, two slices of savory bacon, a freshly-cracked egg, three crispy hash browns, American cheese and Whataburger’s signature Creamy Pepper Sauce, all sandwiched between a four-inch bun.
Read More HERE
Oreo "Cakesters" Are Back for the First Time in a Decade
Has enough time passed to feel nostalgic about the year 2007? The people at Nabisco seem to think so. They just brought back Oreo CAKESTERS 15 years after they debuted.
If you don't remember Cakesters, they're a softer version of Oreos that look more like a Whoopie Pie. They were around for about five years, and some people loved them. But they got discontinued in 2012.
Over the weekend, they started selling them at the last Blockbuster on Earth in Bend, Oregon . . . because it's the, quote, "only place where it's still 2007." But you'll also be able to get them at select stores nationwide starting this week.
Read More HERE
Tasting Table Ranks Best Frozen Pizzas, Worst To Best
Frozen pizza is always a popular item at grocery stores and everyone’s freezers, but according to the folks at TastingTable.com all frozen pizzas are not created equal. They’ve chosen their top 20 and ranked them from worst to best – here they are, with TastingTable’s review:
- 20. Banza Chickpea Pizza – It’s nutrient-packed with added fiber and protein with their gluten-free chickpea crust, but misses the mark a bit.
- 19. Cauliflower Let’s Go Halfsies – Cauliflower crust pizza with a half and half option of cheese and pepperoni, but lacking in flavor.
- 18. Wegman’s Bake & Rise Four Cheese Pizza – Mixed reviews for this one because of the sauce to cheese ratio not making the cut.
- 17. Classico Thin Cut Quattro Formaggi – One of many competitors in the four-cheese variety but not quite up to par with the others they tested.
- 16. Trader Joe’s Gluten-Free Cheese Pizza – Another cauliflower crust pizza and is also gluten-free and one of the favorites.
- 15. Whole Foods 365 Thin Crust Pepperoni Pizza – A thin flaky crust with a nice combination of flavors that’s ready to go in 10 minutes of cooking.
- 14. Tombstone Original 5 Cheese Pizza – It’s got cheddar, mozzarella, parmesan, asiago and romano cheeses on a buttery crust and is one of their favorite cheese pizzas.
- 13. Freschetta Brick Oven Crust Spinach & Roasted Mushroom – Inspired by brick oven pies and is a fire-baked square crust pie.
- 12. Newman’s Own Thin & Crispy Supreme Pizza – A thin multigrain crust with mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, bell peppers, onions and Italian sausage and 100% of profits go to charity.
- 11. Red Baron Brick Oven Crust Cheese-Trip Pizza – Tons of provolone, mozzarella and parmesan cheese and is a great bang for the buck.
- 10. Trader Joe’s Cheese and Tomato Pizza - An ultra-thin pizza that’s family size and heavy on the tomatoes.
- 9. DiGiorno Original Rising Crust Four Cheese Pizza – One of TastingTable’s favorite pizzas with four cheeses and signature sweet and tangy sauce.
- 8. Tony’s Pepperoni Pizza – A delicious pie with tomato, cheese and pepperoni from a company that has been in business for 50 years.
- 7. California Pizza Kitchen Thin Crust White Pizza – It’s got spinach, ricotta, garlic, mozzarella, romano, parmesan and asiago cheeses over creamy garlic sauce on a preservative-free crust.
- 6. California Pizza Kitchen Crispy Thin Crust BBQ Chicken Pizza – The company promises is as good as the restaurant version with white meat chicken, red onions, mozzarella and gouda over barbecue sauce on a thin crust.
- 5. Amy’s Barbecue Pizza – Not much cheese on this pizza, but the barbecue sauce sets it apart.
- 4. Amy’s 4 Cheese Pizza – A combination of mozzarella, parmesan, provolone and fontina cheeses on a whole wheat crust made with organic flour and red tomato sauce.
- 3. Red Baron Classic Crust Pepperoni Pizza – This one comes in at #3 with a great combination of cheese, sauce and pepperoni.
- 2. Screamin’ Sicilian Pizza Co. Bessie’s Revenge Cheese – This has a double layer of shredded mozzarella and white cheddar cheeses with a “secret” tomato sauce.
- 1. Tombstone Roadhouse Loaded Double Down Deluxe Pizza – With pepperoni, Italian sausage, green and red peppers, caramelized onions and two layers of mozzarella cheese on a thin, crispy crus…TastingTable gave it the top spot for a tasty pizza at an affordable price.
Read More HERE
REMINDER… Taco Bell is now selling crispy chicken wings nationwide. But hurry, they're only available until Thursday. And only after 2:00 P.M.
Read More HERE
Photo: Getty Images