1. Walmart has just released their Black Friday ad!
Sharp 55" Class 4k Smart TV is $298!
2. Best Buy’s Black Friday Ad Totals 50 Pages and Is Full of Deals
They're opening their doors on Thanksgiving at 5 P.M.!
3. Amazon is going early with Black Friday Deals!
3. Target Released Their Black Friday Ad
They're having lots of deals on Amazon's Echo.
4. When Do Stores Start Playing Their Christmas Music?
The "Tampa Bay Times" just did a study to figure out when different stores start playing Christmas music. Maybe they still play other stuff too, but it's when they start mixing in the holiday music.
And here's what they found:
1. Best Buy is the first, they started back on the 22nd of LAST MONTH, which is almost three weeks ago.
2. Sears and Kmart started last week.
3. Belk and H&M start today, and Office Depot and Office Max start on Saturday.
4. Walmart will start on Monday.
5. JC Penney will start on Thanksgiving.
6. Black Friday is the most popular time to start. That's when you'll hear it at places like Target, Home Depot, Lowe's, Nordstrom, Foot Locker, and Pottery Barn.
7. And the last people are the Stater Brothers supermarkets in California. They wait until December 1st.