1. WTF? A Guy Fakes Down Syndrome to Trick Female Nurses Into Changing His Diaper
A guy in Arizona had a fetish where he wanted women to treat him like a baby including changing his dirty diapers. So he pretended to have Down syndrome and hired nurses to come take care of him. He was finally busted after one of them got suspicious, and now he's facing felony sex abuse charges.
2. A Man Is Pulled Over For Watching Porn While Driving
A guy in England was pulled over last week and the cops found he was watching PORN. He was hit with several charges, and his car was impounded.
3. Airline Passenger Flying From Germany
to Russia Successfully Snuck 20 Snakes On Board the Plane
4. Package Containing 20lbs. of Marijuana
Was Delivered to a Radio Station in Boston
5. A middle-aged couple in Fort Myers, Florida
got arrested on Monday after a bicycle cop saw them performing a sex act on the sidewalk in broad daylight.
6. A 40-year-old guy in Georgia
decided he wanted to go to jail on Monday, so he spent five hours throwing rocks at cars on the highway until the cops showed up.
7. A 35-year-old guy in Pennsylvania
recently got drunk and fired a shotgun inside his apartment, because he thought two clowns were attacking him. A judge just sentenced him to at least 22 months in jail for it.
8. A 34-year-old guy in Florida
was arrested last weekend after he assaulted two people at Target over a $10 cowboy-Twinkie action figure called "Twinkie the Kid."
9. A prison guard in Florida
recently had to resign after he was caught stealing candy from the jail's commissary.