1. Here's a list of links to live beach cams so you can watch Hurricane Florence make landfall
Stay safe to our listeners out in the path of Florence.
2. Local meteorologist Tim Heller from ABC13
tweeted out this eerie and insane map of all the activity in the oceans.
3. Did you know FEMA keeps track of how many Waffle Houses close during natural disasters?
They call it the "Waffle House Index" and use it to gauge how bad the conditions are in different areas.
4. Footage From the International Space Station
Passing Directly Over Hurricane Florence Shows How Beautiful and Scary Nature Can Be
5. Today is the 10th anniversary of Hurricane Ike.
It's a storm that changed the way we all think of storm surge after bringing a 10-15 foot wall of water inundating Galveston, Chambers and Jefferson Counties. High winds knocked out power for weeks.