1. Jalapeno M&M's and More "International" Flavors Are Coming Soon?
A picture just leaked of three new, quote, "internationally inspired flavors" of peanut M&M's. And they are: English Toffee, Thai Coconut and Mexican Jalapeno. They should come out sometime early next year.
2. Busch Beer is Having a National Scavenger Hunt and the Winner Gets a Full Year’s Supply of Beer
3. McDonald’s is Now Bottling Their McCafe Frappe Drinks
4. VIDEO: A Street Vendor Spray Paints His Green Grapes Red
A street vendor in Pakistan was filmed spray-painting green grapes to make them red. The people who took the video came back to catch him in the act because their aunt got sick from eating them.
5. BBQ Company in LA is Serving Up Grilled Alligator With the WHOLE BODY
6. Buy a Gallon of Pure Texas Pickle Juice on Amazon, Live Forever
7. New Trend: People Are Drinking the Booze in Hotel Mini-Bars and Refilling Them with Pee, So They Don't Get Charged
Apparently there's a growing trend of people drinking the little bottles of booze in hotel mini-bars then refilling them with PEE, so they don't get charged.