1. Jalapeno M&M's and More "International" Flavors Are Coming Soon?
A picture just leaked of three new, quote, "internationally inspired flavors" of peanut M&M's. And they are: English Toffee, Thai Coconut and Mexican Jalapeno. They should come out sometime early next year.
View this post on Instagram
***BREAKING SNACK NEWS*** @mmschocolate is set to release THREE new flavors of peanut M&M's in 2019. -Thai Coconut Peanut -Mexican Jalapeño Peanut -English Toffee Peanut Video review of each flavor on my IG story and highlight this week! . Follow Snackchat Live on snap 👻 Brenterest and Facebook! . . #junkfood #candy #2019 #chocolate #cheatmeal #cheatday #dietortryit #f52grams #snacking #snack #junk #sugar #coconut #peanut #mandms #candybar #jalapeno #thai #mexican #toffee #snacks #minnstagrammers #delish #hangry #nomnom #buzzfeast #foodstsgram #foodgasm
2. Busch Beer is Having a National Scavenger Hunt and the Winner Gets a Full Year’s Supply of Beer
Free Busch beer for a year for the winner of this scavenger hunt https://t.co/R8g37WkCDb— The Brutal Hammer (@Brutal_Hammer) September 12, 2018
3. McDonald’s is Now Bottling Their McCafe Frappe Drinks
Found a dollar? Now you can turn it into any size McCafé® Brewed Coffee on the $1 $2 $3 Dollar Menu. pic.twitter.com/4O4hkyen0T— McDonald's (@McDonalds) September 11, 2018
4. VIDEO: A Street Vendor Spray Paints His Green Grapes Red
A street vendor in Pakistan was filmed spray-painting green grapes to make them red. The people who took the video came back to catch him in the act because their aunt got sick from eating them.
5. BBQ Company in LA is Serving Up Grilled Alligator With the WHOLE BODY
1. It's weird when your dead food smiles at you. 🐊— John Orquiola (@BackoftheHead) September 12, 2018
2. The Jurassic World movies shockingly haven't touched on this: people eating dinosaurs. I feel this would be more likely than weaponizing them for military use. https://t.co/PfQ9b5XncW
6. Buy a Gallon of Pure Texas Pickle Juice on Amazon, Live Forever
7. New Trend: People Are Drinking the Booze in Hotel Mini-Bars and Refilling Them with Pee, So They Don't Get Charged
Apparently there's a growing trend of people drinking the little bottles of booze in hotel mini-bars then refilling them with PEE, so they don't get charged.
8. This Friday, Sept 14 is Global Beer Responsible Day!
View this post on Instagram
This Friday, Sept 14 is Global Beer Responsible Day! To celebrate we have partnered with @lyft to bring YOU a $10 ride credit good for $5 off of two rides this weekend while supplies last. Join us in celebrating Global Beer Responsible Day by sharing this code and remembering to enjoy responsibly and plan ahead for a safe ride. #DrinkWiser #EnjoyResponsibly Code valid Sept 14-16 while supplies last.