1. VINCE VAUGHN has been charged with DUI for his June arrest.
Vince Vaughn charged with DUI, faces up to 360 days in jail https://t.co/dss84Pu93p— MSN (@MSN) September 7, 2018
2. A Lawyer Known as "The DWI Guy" Was Just Busted For Drunk Driving
There's a lawyer in New York who has run tons of ads promoting himself as "The DWI Guy." And on Friday he was busted for drunk driving.
Lawyer Once Known as 'The DWI Guy' arrested for DWAIhttps://t.co/huTRrbbEVd— CNYCentral (@CNYcentral) September 9, 2018
3. A Guy Running From the Cops Is Caught When He Pulls a Gun and Accidentally Shoots Himself in the Leg
A guy in Pennsylvania ran from the cops after he got pulled over on Saturday. And he pulled a gun out of his waistband as he was running but it went off, the bullet hit him in the leg, and the cops were able to catch him. He's facing several charges.
SHOOTING INVESTIGATION: Police say a man was injured after his gun went off while he was fleeing from officers on Saturday in Delaware County: https://t.co/Bm4wvW0MCq— Action News on 6abc (@6abc) September 9, 2018
4. A Woman Is Busted For Shoving Smoked Salmon in Her Neighbor's Gas Tank
A guy in Colorado recently called the cops after he found someone had shoved expensive SMOKED SALMON in his gas tank. He was pretty sure it was his neighbor, and she admitted she'd had smoked salmon for dinner the night before but she denied doing it, and the cops wound up not filing charges.
5. Remember the homeless guy in Philly who got screwed
out of $400,000 by a couple who raised money for him online? GoFundMe has now promised to give him ALL of that money, even if they can't get it back from the couple.
Homeless veteran will get $400,000 raised for him no matter what, GoFundMe promises https://t.co/PsteZO1WHp— TIME (@TIME) September 7, 2018