1. A Woman with Road Rage Attacks a Bus with a Tire Iron
A passenger on a Greyhound bus last week shot cell phone video of a woman with road rage bashing the bus with a tire iron. Then the woman goes back to her car and tries to pull away, even though the bus driver is standing in FRONT calling 911.
She drives off with him ON the hood of her car until he falls off. Amazingly, he got back up and finished his route. And the woman was charged with assault.
2. A woman in Texas led police on a high-speed chase with a baby in the car,
and ended up crashing. Then she pulled the baby's car seat out, started running away, and tried to carjack ANOTHER woman who had a baby in her car. No babies were harmed in the making of this crime.
3. A 31-year-old guy in Florida
tried to get away from the cops on Sunday by running into the ocean.
4. A guy in Washington state is facing charges for sexually assaulting a wild beaver.
5. The Cops Get a Call About a Guy and His Ventriloquist Dummy Harassing People
The cops in Virginia got a call from a mall on Monday about a guy who was harassing people by using his ventriloquist dummy to yell insults at them. By the time the cops got there, he was gone.