1. Taco Bell just tweeted that it's, quote, "LAST CALL" for Nacho Fries
they're going away this month and won't be back until next year.
2. Hershey's and Reese's Peanut Butter
Cup-flavored whipped cream will finally be available everywhere in the country next month.
3. There's a New Drink That's Supposed to Put You to Sleep in 30 Minutes or Less
There's a new drink called Som Sleep that says it will put you to sleep in 30 minutes or less with its mix of vitamins and supplements. If you want to try it out, a four-pack costs $10 on Amazon.
4. Wahlburgers may be coming to Houston soon
According to the Massachusetts-based chain's official website, the restaurant will be coming to Houston in the near future.
5. UH student pulls off impressive McDonald's ad prank at Pearland restaurant
6. Starbucks has quietly been testing healthier Frappuccinos
that have less sugar and fewer calories, but are supposed to taste identical.
7. A Grocery Store Stuck Googly Eyes on Old Fish to Make Them Look Fresher
A supermarket in Kuwait was shut down the other day after they were caught sticking googly eyes on fish in their seafood section to make them look fresher.
8. A woman left a bad Facebook review about a restaurant in Florida a few weeks ago
and the owner of that restaurant was arrested after he did a drive-by on her HOUSE and shot it up.
#Orlando man charged with firing into home after woman wrote negative restaurant review! We’ll hear from the man who says one of the bullets missed his head by only inches on #TV27at10 & #WFTVat11 @WFTV pic.twitter.com/9k9go5KdD0— Ken Tyndall (@KenTyndallWFTV) September 1, 2018
9. Could Eating More Cheeseburgers Make Guys Have Healthier Kids?
A new study found guys who get enough protein in their diet tend to have healthier kids.