1. A Guy Busts Out a Quality "That's What She Said" While Being Arrested
A guy in Florida got pulled over on Monday and the cop asked him about the suspicious, quote, "long, cylindrical object" in his pants. And the guy busted out the classic line from "The Office", "That's what she said." It turned out to be a pipe and some weed, so he was arrested on drug charges.
2. A Guy Who Kept Dine-and-Dashing on Dates Could Get 13 Years in Prison
There's a guy in California who kept going out to nice restaurants with women he met online and then disappearing before the date ended to leave them with the bill. He was arrested on Saturday, and he's facing 10 felony charges which could get him up to 13 YEARS in prison.
3. A Student Is Arrested For Grabbing Another Student's MAGA Hat and Slapping a Teacher
A high school senior in California yelled at another student on Monday and grabbed his MAGA hat because she said it's a, quote, "racist and hateful symbol." And when her teacher tried to escort her out of the classroom, she slapped him on the arm. She was suspended for a week and charged with two counts of battery.
4. A watermelon thief in Japan
could be facing much more serious charges after cops showed up at his house and found a mummified CORPSE.
5. A guy in Arkansas broke into someone's house last week,
because they had a "more comfortable couch." He didn't steal it, he just wanted to hang out on it.