1. ALICE IN CHAINS are playing a show in Seattle tomorrow,
and they've hidden tickets around the city along with copies of their new album.
We're performing in a secret location in Seattle on Friday. We're hiding 10 signed Rainier Fog CDs around the city as a ticket into the show for you and a guest - keep an eye on our IG story for details on these 10 hidden locations. Check IG and FB for more info. pic.twitter.com/UaHLgdHN80— Alice in Chains (@AliceInChains) August 22, 2018
2. SMASHING PUMPKINS Concert To Be Livestreamed By LIVE NATION On Twitter This Friday
3. Jonathan Davis has issued a statement addressing the death of his wife Deven
Jonathan Davis has issued a statement addressing the death of his wife Deven https://t.co/1e6TTRjDNF— Revolver Magazine (@Revolvermag) August 23, 2018
4. The Church of Satan has clarified that MARILYN MANSON is NOT an ordained priest
he was just given an honorary priesthood 30 years ago.
No. Almost 30 years ago he was given an honorary priesthood for his real world accomplishments at the time. That is not “ordained” nor is it related to anything he might say decades later.— The Church Of Satan (@ChurchofSatan) August 22, 2018
5. BRING ME THE HORIZON just announced a new album and world tour.
6. MICHAEL STIPE and CHLOE SEVIGNY are hosting a tribute to COURTNEY LOVE on October 27th.
Michael Stipe, Chloe Sevigny to Host Courtney Love Tribute https://t.co/lJszuTtjhj— The Zeppelin Curse (@ZeppelinCurse) August 23, 2018
7. On This Day 46 years ago - In 1972,
"Brandy (You're A Fine Girl)" by The Looking Glass, hit #1 on the pop chart. But a new generation has recognized its PURE AWESOMENESS thanks to its very prominent and brilliant use in "Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2".
8. Here are the 666 Items you can bid on from the Ronnie James Dio estate!
50 Awesome Ronnie James Dio Items Up for Auction Right Now https://t.co/68aI8JKiGo— Loudwire (@Loudwire) August 20, 2018