1. Video: KFC's latest Colonel Sanders is HAFTHOR BJORNSSON
the guy who played The Mountain on "Game of Thrones". In real life, he's recognized as the legit STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD.
2. Today is the day to get in on Olive Garden's Never Ending Pasta Pass
Today at 1 p.m.
🚨THIS IS NOT A DRILL🚨 #PastaPass is back! This year, purchase a Pasta Pass or our new ANNUAL Pasta Pass. That’s right—52 weeks of unlimited pasta—can you handle it? 🍝 Sale starts 8/23 at 2 p.m. https://t.co/2XILmazlCj pic.twitter.com/sWUpXb9AZc— Olive Garden (@olivegarden) August 21, 2018
3. Ben & Jerry's will start selling bags of those little cookie dough chunks that come in their ice cream.
There’s no denying that deep down, we’re all disgusting monsters. We love @benandjerrys because of how much crap they cram into our ice cream, and we also love eating raw cookie dough by the spoonful. Well, introducing bags of it. Ben & Jerry’s is testing these Cookie Dough Chunks - the same ones they put in their ice cream - at Vermont Scoop Shops. They’re safe to consume raw and if you Vermonsters gobble it up, it may be available online and in other distribution channels later this year. Big responsibility, Vermont. Please support “Oops! All Chunks” so the rest of the country can enjoy too. Thank you to @benandjerrys for including me in this launch; it saves me a lot of gas money on what would have been an inevitable trip to Vermont.
4. Uproxx.com posted a list of the best pizza in every state.
5. You can buy glow in the dark Reese's,
Kit Kats and Hershey's bars this Halloween. But just the wrappers are glow-in-the-dark, not the actual candy.
6. You can get Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay Biscuits
delivered for free next Monday through the delivery site DoorDash.
7. Harley-Davidson is Making a Special Beer for Their 115th Anniversary
We can't wait to sip on some Milwaukee Lagers brewed in honor of such a great Milwaukee company by 3 Milwaukee craft breweries. Honored to be a part of the celebration! Cheers to 115 years! 🍻 pic.twitter.com/mS7igbMufs— Third Space Brewing (@thirdspacebrews) August 21, 2018