1. A Woman Celebrated Her 101st Birthday at the Taco Bell Where She Eats Weekly
A woman in southern Illinois just turned 101, and she celebrated her birthday at TACO BELL. She's been going to that Taco Bell twice a week for the past 18 years, and right now she's, quote, "hooked" on their new Nacho Fries.
2. Dunkin’ Donuts is Already Bringing Out Maple Cream Cheese to Rush Us Into Fall
3. Cinnabon is selling a new ice cream sandwich where both buns are made of churros.
4. The U.S. Army Did a Study to Determine the Best Time to Drink Coffee Every Day
5. Starbucks is Doing BOGO on Iced Beverages Today
6. Another woman just had a baby in a Chick-Fil-A parking lot.
She was only three miles from a hospital, which kind of sounds like she did it on purpose to get free food for life. But the police are saying that she was only in the lot for one minute before giving birth, so she really didn't have time to keep going.
7. Did IHOP's stupid "IHOb" burger promotion affect burger sales at Applebee's?
They're both owned by the same parent company. And the people at Applebee's aren't happy about it.