1. 500 guitarists in Australia got together at a festival
and played "Highway to Hell" by AC/DC at the same time, to set a new world record. And it doesn't sound horrible.
2. DISTURBED To Embark On 'Big' U.S. Tour In Early 2019
3. TOTO has released a studio version of their WEEZER cover, "Hash Pipe".
4. DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE's "Thank You for Today" album is streaming early.
5. Thank you Victor Pena for shooting the Godsmack/ Shinedown show on Saturday!
6. WEIRD AL YANKOVIC is getting his star
on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on the 27th. That's two Mondays from now.
The time has finally come… On Aug. 27 at 11:30 AM I’ll be getting my very own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame (6914 Hollywood Blvd., right across the street from the Chinese Theatre). The ceremony is FREE and open to the public, so come on down!!— Al Yankovic (@alyankovic) August 13, 2018
7. A List of the Worst Albums of All Time is Topped by Your Man Kevin Federline!!!
A list of the 41 Worst Albums of All Time is topped by Kevin Federline's 2006 "classic", "Playing with Fire". Other artists who made the list include Limp Bizkit, Lil Wayne, the Backstreet Boys, Nickelback, and Chris Brown twice.