Today is World Cat Day. So maybe today, for once, someone will post a picture of a cat on the Internet.
Because according to a new survey, only 14% of people say they're a CAT PERSON. 46% say they're a dog person, and 35% say they're both. The other 5% say they HATE ANIMALS.
Here are a few more results from the survey:
1. One in four people with a cat say it's their best friend.
2. About two out of five cat owners have more than one.
3. And finally, 64% of people with a cat say they'd rather spend a quiet night with it than with their significant other.
2. Who can forget this classic cat video!
3. Walking your cat?!
It's actually something you should do.
4. Can't forget "Piano Cat"!
5. The Savitsky Cats:
Super Trained Cats Perform Exciting Routine - America's Got Talent 2018