1. Happy birthday Charlize Theron is 43.
The cyber terrorist Cipher in "The Fate of the Furious", and post-apocalyptic warrior Furiosa in "Mad Max: Fury Road".
2. Britney Spears played a festival called Brighton Pride in England over the weekend,
and forgot where she was. She had to turn around and ask a backup dancer for the name of the place.
3. Sexy Video: HALLE BERRY posted a throwback clip
of herself dancing in the movie "B.A.P.S" but set to the new CIARA track "Level Up".
4. That Didn't Take Long…
Hayden Panettiere is Already Dating an Up and Coming Actor After Split From Boxer Wladimir Klitschko
5. Beyoncé Has Come to Terms with Her FUPA Wait, What?
BEYONCÉ is still on the curvier side since giving birth to her twins last summer, and she doesn't mind. She says, In the new issue of "Vogue", quote, "Right now, my little FUPA and I feel like we are meant to be." FUPA stands for "FAT UPPER PELVIC AREA."
BEYONCÉ reveals that complications forced her to have an emergency C-section when she gave birth to her twins, Rumi and Sir, last year.
6. It's Always a Good Day to Watch Iggy Azalea Twerking in a Thong
7. Iggy Wardrobe Malfunction?!
8. Maggie Gyllenhaal says her character on The Deuce
has the 'realest orgasms ever' as she explains why she’s comfortable doing nude scenes
9. Happy Birthday Francesca Eastwood is 25.
Clint Eastwood's gorgeous daughter. You may remember her as Molly on "Heroes Reborn". She also did a western called "Outlaws and Angels".
10. Check out MARGOT ROBBIE as Sharon Tate
in Quentin Tarantino's "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood". Tate was Roman Polanski's wife. She was murdered by Charles Manson's followers in 1969.