The STORMY DANIELS interview with ANDERSON COOPER aired on "60 Minutes" last night. So, we got to hear her side of her ALLEGED affair with PRESIDENT TRUMP.
Here are the 10 most interesting parts:
1. Stormy claimed the affair took place while Trump was hosting "Celebrity Apprentice" in 2006. She said she had unprotected sex with him. She wasn't attracted to him, and didn't really want to have sex but it WAS consensual. According to Stormy, they'd just met at a celebrity golf tournament.
2. She admitted she was breaking the non-disclosure agreement she signed just before the election in return for a payment of $130,000. She said she felt pressured to sign, from Trump's attorney Michael Cohen.
3. The reason she's speaking out now is to stand up for herself. She said, quote, "I was perfectly fine saying nothing at all, but I'm not okay with being made out to be a liar, or people thinking that I did this for money and people are like, 'Oh, you're an opportunist.'"
4. She said he showed her a magazine that had him on the cover and she surprised him by playfully SPANKING him with it. She said, quote, "He turned around and pulled his pants down a little you know had underwear on and stuff and I just gave him a couple swats."
5. Trump reportedly told Stormy that she reminded him of his daughter. She said, quote, "He was like, 'Wow, you are special. You remind me of my daughter.' He was like, 'You're smart and beautiful, and a woman to be reckoned with, and I like you. I like you.'"
6. Trump wouldn't talk about Melania. Stormy said, quote, "I asked, and he brushed it aside, and said, 'Oh yeah, you know, don't worry about that. We don't even we have separate rooms and stuff."
7. She said Trump called her often after the affair and tried to get her on "Celebrity Apprentice". He once invited her to the Beverly Hills Hotel to talk about it, but they just ended up watching an "entire 'Shark Week' documentary about shark attacks." He made some sexual advances, but she declined and left.
8. Stormy would not say if she has any text messages or photos involving Trump because her lawyer advised her not to comment on that.
9. She said she was previously threatened not to talk about the alleged affair by a man she didn't know in Las Vegas in 2011. She said, quote, "I was in a parking lot, going to a fitness class with my infant daughter...
"A guy walked up on me and said to me, 'Leave Trump alone. Forget the story.' And then he leaned around and looked at my daughter and said, 'That's a beautiful little girl. It'd be a shame if something happened to her mom.' And then he was gone."
10. Stormy has filed a lawsuit to invalidate the non-disclosure agreement because Trump reportedly never signed it.
Just to be clear, the White House said Trump DENIES any involvement in the alleged affair.