1. The World Champion Houston Astros visited the White House yesterday.
CARLOS CORREA and CARLOS BELTRAN skipped the ceremony, but Beltran said it had nothing to do with PRESIDENT TRUMP.
2. WATCH: Tom Brady Shows Off His Beer Chugging Skills
Against Stephen Colbert
TONIGHT: Tom Brady doesn't usually drink beer, but when he does... pic.twitter.com/xGWdnlhJOR— The Late Show (@colbertlateshow) March 13, 2018
3. Tom Brady Also Revealed Photos of His Gruesome Hand
Injury in the Finale of “Tom vs Time”
We get to see Tom Brady's hand injury in episode 6 of "Tom vs. Time" pic.twitter.com/1nJPMncPmm— OMFonWEEI (@OMFonWEEI) March 12, 2018
4. Texans Re-Sign Punter Shane Lechler
The 41-year-old veteran is entering his 19th NFL season and has been with the Texans since 2013... https://t.co/Bnv0YF2kdK— SportsTalk 790 (@SportsTalk790) March 8, 2018
5. Owner of Greek Soccer Team Rushes
the Field With a Gun After Bad Call