1. There's a video online of a woman at a Burger King in Ohio,
trying to complain to the manager about poor service at the drive thru. But the manager was the one working the drive thru, so she starts swearing like crazy, and tells the customer to get out.
Then at the end the manager tells her to have a nice day.
WARNING: The video has uncensored profanity.
2. Cinnabon Is Making Chocolate Chip Cookies Stuffed With Cinnamon Rolls
Ever since the cronut was invented, people have been trying to make the next great baked good and this just might be it.
Cinnabon announced that they've found a way to make chocolate chip cookies that are stuffed with cinnamon rolls. I'm not sure how, but they did.
Anyway, they go on sale on Monday and they'll be available for a limited time.
3. Nintendo and Kellogg's have teamed up for a new Super Mario cereal.
It looks kind of similar to Lucky Charms.
5. Lobster's Pepsi 'Tattoo' Highlights Major Ocean Problem
6. The Sexiest Food You Can Mention Is Guacamole the Least Sexy are Yams
Repeat after me: "No, we didn't eat yams at Thanksgiving. My family actually had guacamole." I just made you like 200% more attractive. You're welcome.
Zoosk.com just did a study to figure out the sexiest FOODS you can mention in your online dating profile.
Here's what they found:
1. There are six foods you can mention that will lead to at least 90% more messages: Guacamole, potatoes, chocolate, salad, sushi and avocado.
2. There are only two foods that will really tank your profile. People who mention yams get 70% fewer messages and people who mention fried chicken get 15% fewer.
3. When it comes to overall food groups, protein and fruit are the sexiest ones to mention and dairy is least sexy.
4. And finally, after all that food talk, if you decide to go to a fast food joint for your first date, 59% of women and 25% of men say it's a turn-off and 10% of women and 3% of men say it's a flat-out dealbreaker.