1. Chester Bennington's son Draven filmed
a video message for Suicide Prevention Week, which is this week.
2. Houston Open Air has cancelled their show
3. KID ROCK unleashed another one of his political rant
s at a show Tuesday night. And in this one he asked, quote, "Why, these days, is everything so gay?"
4. MARILYN MANSON says JUSTIN BIEBER
was a piece of you-know-what when they met.
5. Check out The Killers covering David Bowie's "Fame" on BBC Radio.
6. NICKI MINAJ is featured on a new FERGIE track
called "You Already Know", and she shouts out Seth Rogen. She raps, quote, "I made a movie like Seth Rog',
and since I came in the game, they careers on death row."
Well, Seth LOVES it. He Tweeted, quote, "I got name dropped by Nicki Minaj in a song, so I'M [EFFING] GOOD Y'ALL."
Here's the UNCENSORED song. The Seth Rogen line is at 1:38