Not exactly what you are expecting to see when you come home but for one New Jersey man, a nightmare unfolded in his garage.
According to police, the man's 39-year-old wife and the 59-year-old mechanic she was having sex with, died after they were overcome by carbon monoxide in the couple's garage.
The woman was apparently paying for the work on her car by having sex with the mechanic. "This incident is under investigation, but appears to be accidental," said authorities.
Married woman, mechanic die during sex in her garage: - Married woman, mechanic die during… https://t.co/gt6731jQyc— OPENN HQ NEWS ®™ (@openomroep) July 11, 2018