1. Incubus released a new song yesterday called "Nimble Bastard"
And they announced a tour with Jimmy Eat World, they're coming to Houston August 4th.
2. Check Out an Unreleased Weird Al Beatles Parody About Pac-Man
Before he was famous, "WEIRD AL" YANKOVIC recorded a parody of "Tax Man" by the BEATLES, called "Pac-Man".
It aired on a radio show back in the early '80s, but the Beatles legal team shut it down. Weird Al says, quote, "I'd like to think that none of the Beatles ever actually heard the song back then. It was just some office [clerk] whose whole job is to litigate and prosecute people for copyright infringement.”
So, it was never released, but it'll be a part of his upcoming "Squeeze Box" collection, which will be out later this year. Nerdist.com has an exclusive stream of the song up if you want to check it out now.
3. STURGILL SIMPSON's "All Around You" video features
A young boy who goes on a weird adventure while dressed kind of like a superhero. If you want to read into it, you'll see plenty of references to current events.
4. First KID ROCK, now we could see TED NUGENT running for the Senate?
5. LINKIN PARK released their new single yesterday.
We had the World premiere at 9am!
It's called "Heavy", and it features a female singer named Kiiara trading vocals with CHESTER BENNINGTON. Reviews were NOT GOOD, but you can check it out for yourself.
6. Listener Juan went to the Drowning Pool concert last night and snapped a few pics.