1. Nicki Minaj had a wardrobe malfunction at the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday.
During her opening performance, the rapper’s dress seemed to come apart, and Minaj was forced to hold it together.
One of NICKI MINAJ'S backup dancers was bitten by a boa constrictor during rehearsals for her "VMA" performance of "Anaconda". She was taken to the hospital, but the injury was NOT life threatening. On a related note, Nicki's "Anaconda" video broke MILEY CYRUS' record for most views in a 24-hour period for a music video.
2. Demi Lovato's cleavage was so wide, it made us think of the parting of the Red Sea ... mostly because her dress was RED. If her dress was pink, Moses' miracle probably wouldn't have been the first thing to come to mind. Probably.
3. Kim Kardashian's neckline plunged down beneath her "Xiphoid Process" ... or in other words, her lower sternum. I remember learning about the Xiphoid Process in eighth grade. That was also the year I started learning about cleavage
Let's have a conversation about Kim Kardashian's triangle cleavage VMA dress: http://t.co/Z6CikGvNME— Jezebel (@Jezebel) August 25, 2014
4. Kesha posted a topless photo of herself on Instagram, from the dressing room backstage. Her breasts were covered by her rainbow-colored hair. She captioned it, quote, "Just doesn't feel right NOT posting a partially nude pre 'VMA' look."
5. Speaking of skin, Wiz Khalifa's wife Amber Rose showed up in a very skimpy dress, which actually just looked like a lot of necklaces around her body ... with a few bunched-up spots to cover her private parts. Barely.
6. Katy Perry showed up with white rapper Riff Raff, and they were both wearing denim. ALL denim. It was a callback to when Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake rocked the all-denim look at the "American Music Awards" in 2001.
Katy Perry told Britney Spears she was going to do an impression of her. We never guessed it'd be this amazing! http://t.co/SzqEiLt3a2— POPSUGAR UK (@POPSUGARUK) August 25, 2014