The author of the salon.com article calls it a "highly subjective list", so at least he's got one thing right. Ten was an AMAZING album. This list is lies!
1. "Ten", Pearl Jam
2. "Blood Sugar Sex Magic", The Red Hot Chili Peppers
3. "Car Wheels on a Gravel Road", Lucinda Williams
4. "Achtung Baby", U2
5. "Foo Fighters", Foo Fighters
6. "OK Computer", Radiohead
7. "The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill", Lauryn Hill
8. "Metallica", Metallica (a.k.a. "The Black Album")
9. "Mermaid Avenue", Billy Bragg & Wilco
10. "Endtroducing", DJ Shadow
What I Do, Job-wise: So. Much. Other than playing on-air every day (and on DO YOU HATE IT? Sunday nights), you might get an e-mail response from me if you write in asking to know the name of a song or whether we're looking for interns. I'm all over the place, like a ninja, but less stealthy.