This story sounds unbelievable. Six months ago, a package arrived to a house in the UK that contained a bottle with over $54,000 of liquid meth, addressed to a person who didn't live there. The daughter kept it, thinking the owner might be by the pick it up.
Somehow, the dad ended up drinking the bottle. He thought it was a fruity health drink. He figured out really quickly that wasn't the case, telling his family, "I am in trouble here. I am dying."
Sure enough, he died. The death has been ruled an accident.
What I Do, Job-wise: So. Much. Other than playing on-air every day (and on DO YOU HATE IT? Sunday nights), you might get an e-mail response from me if you write in asking to know the name of a song or whether we're looking for interns. I'm all over the place, like a ninja, but less stealthy.