Photo: Getty Images
People will sell anything to make a buck. In this case, Axl Rose's ex-wife is selling off a bunch of her ex-husband's crap.
- Break up letters
- A domestic violence police report from 1988
- Axl's personal photographs
- Axl's handwritten lyrics and poems
- Random items of his clothing, like pants
- Axl and his ex-wife's wedding video
- A Guns 'n Roses American Music Award
From one of the letters:
“I just can’t bear this life — so I must drown my sorrows. The name William proves too much to bear, and now in my moment of despair, I have become frustrated + confused!”
Rose then signs it, “Think of me when you wipe yo’ ass.”
What I Do, Job-wise: So. Much. Other than playing on-air every day (and on DO YOU HATE IT? Sunday nights), you might get an e-mail response from me if you write in asking to know the name of a song or whether we're looking for interns. I'm all over the place, like a ninja, but less stealthy.