Here’s everything you need to know before getting to the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion on Saturday, April 15 for Buzzfest.
What time is my favorite band performing?
Godsmack - 9:25 - 10:45pm
Breaking Benjamin - 7:10 - 8:30pm
P.O.D. - 8:30 - 9:25pm
New Politics - 6:25 - 7:10pm
Toadies - 5:25 - 6:25pm
Highly Suspect - 4:55 - 5:25pm
Filter - 4:10 - 4:55pm
Pvris - 3:40 - 4:10pm
Red Sun Rising - 3:00 - 3:40pm
Unlikely Candidates - 2:30 - 3:00pm
Missio - 2:00 - 2:30pm
Dreamers - 1:40 - 2:00pm
Badflower - 1:20 - 1:40pm
Bleeker - 1:00 - 1:20pm
What time can I get an autograph from them?
These times are subject to change, so be keep that in mind.
Dreamers - 12:10 PM
Missio - 12:20 PM
Unlikely Candidates - 12:50 PM
Red Sun Rising - 1:10 PM
Pvris - 1:20 PM
Filter - 2:00 PM
Bleeker - 2:20 PM
Badflower - 2:40 PM
Highly Suspect - 3:00 PM
Todies - 2:20 PM
New Politics - 4:00 PM
Breaking Benjamin - 5:30 PM
Godsmack - 6:30 PM
“I’m new to Houston, where the hell am I going?”
2005 Lake Robbins Dr, The Woodlands, TX 77380
“This is Houston which means I’m probably going to have to drive to get there, where do I put my car for the night?”
For free parking, just put the address below in your GPS:
2002 Timberloch Place, The Woodlands, TX 77380
“Yeah, I’ve got that ‘Diaper Money,’ where can I just pay to park?”
Alright big spender, for your parking lot, just put the address below into your GPS:
9809 Six Pines Drive, The Woodlands Texas 77380
“I’m over 21 and plan to drink but not drive, where do I tell my driver to drop me off at?”
First off, thanks for being smart, we want to see you at the next Buzzfest! Tell your driver to take you to the drop off zone at:
2005 Lake Robbins Drive, The Woodlands, TX 77380
“I’m a woman, you can’t really think I can carry all my things in my pockets, can I still bring my purse?”
The Pavilion will no longer accept purses, backpacks or bags of any kind at our Information Booths. However, bags, unless restricted by the event, will still be allowed into the facility, with a security search at the gate.
“What can I bring to with me?”
- Small Blankets: Blankets are permitted at most shows, however, some shows are eligible for a ban on blankets. Dependent on demographic and show history, blankets can be banned at the artist/ venue discretion. Blankets are allowed at performing arts events.
- Cameras: While professional, detachable lens cameras are banned. Simple point and shoot cameras are allowed, at the artists discretion. Cameras and all video or audio recording, including with cell phones, are not allowed at performing arts events.
- Empty plastic water bottles: Empty water bottles are allowed into The Pavilion. Water fountains are available inside the venue for filling.
- Food: Personal food is allowed at contemporary shows in the amount of one (1) one gallon Ziploc bag per person. Unlimited food can be brought in at performing arts events. No liquids of any kind, beverage or edible, are allowed inside The Pavilion.
- Small umbrellas: Small personal sized umbrellas are allowed inside the venue if rain is forecasted. We recommend that guests choose to wear rain garments instead of use umbrellas as umbrellas are sometimes restricted by the artist/ venue.
“What am I 100% not allowed to bring inside with me?”
- Animals: The only exceptions to this rule are “working” animals, such as seeing eye dogs.
- Aerosol cans
- Audio and video equipment
- Beverages of any kind (due to TABC law). You may bring items for medical purposes but these items must be checked with a gate supervisor and kept in First Aid.
- Ice chests
- Laptops and tablets
- Laser pointers
- Lawn chairs- Due to the slope of our hill personal lawn chairs pose a tumbling risk. Specially designed lawn chairs are available for rent at all contemporary events for $6. Chair rental is free at all performing arts events.
- Face masks
- Portable televisions and radios
- Professional detachable lens cameras (All cameras subject to total ban at artist/ venue discretion)
- Selfie sticks
- Strollers and play pens
- Tents or sun shades
- Large umbrellas
- Weapons: This includes pocket knives, small chains, and spiked jewelry. While it is legal, with a permit, to open carry or carry a concealed handgun in Texas, we do not allow guns in our facility. We are a privately owned property and thus have the right to enforce this rule.